From: Frederic NIZERY <frederic.nizery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 9:50 pm
Subject: Re: [St] Kappa Givi top box rack

I owned a nt650v in the 90's. I saw some hawks When I was in LA, and from what?

I saw I would say the base is the same but they are not 100% identical. The shape of the
tank (which you don't care for that matter) is different and the frame of mine was steel,?

not alloy. The saddle seems also different. The dauville is the ntv w/ a fairing and
panniers included into the fairing. The cc are now 700 and it's injected.
Regarding the rack, it depends strongly on the monting points?
?

Fred?
?

?