[St] Data Uploading

To Rupert:
I have decided to te-type the few pages of torque specifications for the 99-00 ST/RS.  I have been having trouble sending such information as an attachment to a fellow lister, so I decided it would be more beneficial to recreate the information.
If I type it up myself in WORD or EXCEL it's different than if I just scan the manual pages, right?  Scanning would violate (cr) but if I type them up and add my US conversions then I/we are safe.
Let me know if I can upload this myself or if I need to send it to Rupert.
Rich-FL