From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of brettwilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 26 June 2008 10:33 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] New GPS

 Hey Tony,

I did try to suss out the Tom Tom, but I couldnt find any real world info
about it. I should also add that I will be jumping on my Scrambler soon and
heading onto roads less travelled. The Garmin units seem to have become a
bit of a standard for getting in the wide open spaces.

Right now I'm keen? to hear the experiences of others before I shell out my
hard earned.

Brett.