Re: [St] Ear plugs, noise reduction and music

Matt,

Are you sure it comes from the inner ear itself and not from neck vertebra or any other point
of the auditory pathway. Did you see a physician? Did she have an MRI?

Fred

But even worse, my wife suddenly lost her hearing at the beginning of this year. Within a few months her hearing went from just slightly below normal to almost completely deaf. The doctors (and we've seen some good ones at Stanford) still don't know what caused the severe loss but we are hoping she can be fitted with cochlear implants later this year.