Re: [St] Ear plugs, noise reduction and music

Todd, Ken, All,

This was the whole point of my commentary yesterday:
If the music is important to you, you wont care. And
the Shure E5C is among the very best. Suprised I
couldnt remember the brand, but what the hell, I'm old
enough to be permitted a brain fart now and then. What
do a pair of those run these days?

What you really want if sound quality is of the utmost
importance is a pair of Stax Lambdas, but the helmet
required to house all that would make you look like an
Intergalatic Stormtrooper...

:-)

I'm joking of course, no way they could ever fit, but
they do sound wonderful in a static environment...

John