Re: [St] Ear plugs, noise reduction and music

Ok, so the Holy Grail is available. But that is a significant price.

Thanks to all that submitted comments. I think for the moment, I will enjoy the music of the motor (and the rediculous songs in my head) but it is nice to know that technology has gotten to the point to be able to accomplish quite a task as this. So, perhaps in the near future the price will drop and I will play.

--- On Fri, 6/27/08, Ken <moonmojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Ken <moonmojo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [St] Ear plugs, noise reduction and music
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 5:55 PM

I think they are around 300.00 to 400.00. There are some used ones on ebay which
isn't as ikky as it sounds because you can purchase new adapters. They are
really unobtrusive in your helmet. The wires wrap around your ear and hold
their shape. Shure makes lesser models but I'm not sure how good they are
on noise isolation and music quality.

Ken