Re: [St] Ear phones

Two way drivers, rezipping your music collection in
lossless format, now THATS what I'm talkin about...

Do you have an idea of how they deal with a crossover
network? I am guessing that is outside the earbud?
Very curious. This is a brand I had not heard of...

John

Triumph rider
Linn Audio dealer

Linn is manufactured in Glasgow, a hop, skip and a
jump from Hinckley...

"If it's not Scottish it"s craaap"