Re: [St] Ear phones

Hi,

John Ulizzi wrote:
One thing is for sure, you dont want the junky Bose
headset that just popped up on my browser.... Great,
now they have stuff that reads your mail and posts
adds of stuff you might like...

I find the Sennheisser CX300s to give an excellent 'ear plug' effect when properly fitted and are comfortable for hours at a time. They use the rubber inserts (3 different sizes, a la the Sony MDR-EX7X range) and are cheapish at around £30RRP (£16 from Amazon.co.uk when I bought them). Sound quality is sharp compared to the similarly priced EX71's (or 72's or 73's or wherever they are now) from Sony, and they're more responsive, i.e. require less power to drive them. Oh, and I reripped a lot of my stuff to ATRAC3plus at 128kbit instead of 64kbit. Maybe I'd go for lossless if I had a Cowon instead of a Sony...?

BOSE.

Buy Other Sound Equipment.

Box Only, Sound Extra.

:o)