Re: [St] Ear Phones

The Westone UM-2 driver is inside the ear bud.
The build quality of these is very good.  They are solid for sure, and they
have a low profile for fitting inside a helmet.
They even have three driver models.  They make in ear monitors for
musicians, however the price goes way up at this point.
I do want to get a set of the custom ear molds for these.  I imagine the
earmolds would make them a bit more friendly for taking in and out.

Greg
Triumph rider
former CAT Cal Audio Tech designer

John wrote...
Do you have an idea of how they deal with a crossover network? I am
guessing that is outside the earbud?
 Very curious. This is a brand I had not heard of...

John
Triumph rider
Linn Audio dealer

Linn is manufactured in Glasgow,