Re: [St] bags connection bags?

having just fitted the Kappa system to the 05 im very pleased with it.
Fits in with the Triumph system although i had to adopt some common
sence with the instructions. Will watch the heat issue with the top
box from the pipes.
So my trip to England this weekend allows me a full luggage system now.

--
iPat
aberdeen ST05