Re: [St] How effective are heated grips?

Matt and all,

I have the stock heated grips on my 01 ST.
Just purchased a new Tiger and wondered if anyone has tried heated glove
liners??  Does anyone make them beside Gerbing - heard the Gerbings had
changed and are now thicker.

I installed a set of Dual Stars on my V Strom and they seemed to work very
well for the $30 cost.., but the liners seem like a good bet to carry in the
Tiger tank bag....

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA
01 ST