Re: [St] new 08 ST ABS

Hi DJ,

At the time I bought my sprint ST, I tried also a trophy because it was
exactly the same price.

Well, I owned at the time a K12RS and wanted to get rid of because of the
the weight and the poor cornering ability.
After trying the trophy I found out that the weight was also to hight. But it was a very
comfortable bike. So because I do a lot of commuting (less now though) I bought the sprint.

The position was too low/forward for me then I got an equivalent to http://www.helibars.com/
and the position is what I want. At the time they sold the multitour adapter+sprint fitting.
The result is a position a tad more forward but close to the trophy.
I changed also the saddle to something looking like corbin, but I think the more recent
sprint saddles are way more comfy especially for the pillion.
I got also a triumph GT screen.
An additional thing no one mentioned here is I suppressed to foot peg rubber pads to lower
the feet position. That make a surprisingly good difference.

I am 1m78 hight.

Fred ST 02 BRG