Re: [St] Using Regular Gas In A Sprint ST?

This isn't something that a few tanks of gas will
really show. The damage (if any) would show over time.
Motors are designed to run a certian octane, more or
less changes burn temps and what ever else I don't
know. I follow the MFGR's instructions on what type of
gas to use. They built it they should know.

My truck says 89, my car min. of 92 and the bikes call
for a min. of 92.