Re: [St] Insurance

I contacted Dairyland on a tip from a friend. They saved me a bunch. My
liability on the Triumph is only $42 a year here in south Georgia. I didn't
see full coverage as it stays inside and I don't leave it when it is away
from home. Not to mention, with all the crotch rockets around here, who in
the world would steal a Triumph? I didn't price full coverage, but I am 37
and had a motorcycle license before I got my regular license at 16.

My wife insured her Yamaha Majesty scooter with them and saved a LOT over
our other insurance company. For full coverage she was paying around $650 a
year (new rider with a class) to $250 a year with Dairyland. They are a
division of Sentry insurance and are great people on the phone. I don't
think I will ever leave them for my motorcycle insurance.

Robert