Re: [St] Insurance

I had Progressive years ago, but then switched to USAA.  My rates were cut
in half.  So, needless to say, I didn't stay a fan of Progressive.  When I
bought my bike and asked USAA to insure my bike, they sent me to
Progressive.  Not happy.  I have heard that there are some people with USAA
as their insurance carrier for their bikes, but they may have been
grandfathered, since I'm sure USAA did carry bikers insurance at some point.

In the proverbial nutshell, I don't like Progressive, but I don't have much
of a choice.

BTW, I have a clean record (no tickets in 8 years, and no accidents,
period).