Re: [St] Insurance

Well, you would be wrong, unfortunately....

>>I thought Progressive was decent
> motorcycle insurer.

Lemme give you the lowdown on Progreesive,
headquartered here in Cleveland. First of all, they
are THE insurance company that funds police
departments to install speed ticket cameras. Nope, no
conflict of interest there...It couldnt possibly be
about the revenue ( for both the municipalities and
the insurance companies that charge higher rates when
you have points...), could it ? They should not be
called Progressive, they should be called Agressive,
because they are by far the most blatantly agressive
insurance company around when it comes to screwing
YOU. You meaning anyone other than THEM. That goes for
their insureds, who they have been raping for years (
they began as the only high risk insurer around, of
course I am sure this was also in the publics
interest...), and also for victims of their insureds
when it comes to paying out claims. I have personal
experience with this aspect. They promote the use of
speed and intersection cameras, and also GPS sensors
in our vehicles, all of which are blatant violations
of of several freedoms we are guaranteed in the United
States constitution...

Oh yea, their rates suck too...

Your friend would be better off getting minimum
liabilty coverage and pocketing the money he saves on
collision, etc. If he doesnt throw the thing down the
road, and even if he does, he can buy himself a new
bike in two or three years on what he saves...

My 2 cents..

John