Re: [St] Cutting out at tickover and other things.

On Mar 14, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Rik Relph wrote:

> Fixed it.
>
> I have also found the way to adjust the throttle stop to get the
> Daytona red
> line.  The engine mapping is there for it, so next time I remove the
> tank I will
> have a play.

The throttle stop doesn't have anything to do with the engine rev
limiter.  The engine will bounce off the rev limiter with even a small
throttle opening with no load. The rev limiter is programmed into the
ECU, and can probably be changed with the tuneboy.

Jim