[St] 2001 BRG ST For Sale

Hey all,

It has been years since I've posted, but and what with a new baby and a
house that is a project, my riding has been only the commuting type for the
past few years.

Anyway, I'm planning a move to England and am selling my trusty ST. It's
been a lot of fun, but we've decided not to ship vehicles, and I'm ready to
try a new ride, so I'll probably buy something once I get there...thinking
maybe an F800 ST or Tiger, but really don't know yet.

It's pretty much stock, although the front sprocket is 18T, and the chain
and sprockets have about 8k miles on them. It is fitted with panniers and
the rear hugger, no top box. But I have all the original hardware if you
wanted to undo that. I've got both Triumph windscreens, and heated grips,
too.

I'll throw in the massive socket for the rear SSSA nut, and hex key for
front axel. Oh yeah, the shop manual is yours, too.

Miles: 34k
Last Service: Two weeks ago
Cost: $4200 obo

I've missed the many oil conversations, and many of the characters like Rick
from Portland, Howard Serlick, Rich Masiak, David Funk, Bil Schwartz and of
course, STeve (El Donut, I still think of you when I see a Wal-Mart bag)
Duncan.

Please contact me off list at pchittum@xxxxxxxxx if you're interested, or
know of an interested party.

--