From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Chittum
Sent: 17 March 2008 11:36
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] 2001 BRG ST For Sale

We're calling it indefinite. It is a one way ticket. If we want to get back
to the states, we'll have to find someone who will help us get back, or foot
the bill ourselves. I'll be on a 5 year work permit visa. We plan to give it
two years, and if we miss California way too much, we'll be finding a way
back then.

Peter

--
Peter Chittum