Re: [St] ST replacement

Like in cars, models get larger and larger over time, and eventually replace
the model above them.  Then a new model comes out in smaller size.  Like the
Daytona 675.  Or the Toyota Yaris replacing the Corolla.  Has anyone heard
of a Daytona 1050 beyond rumor?  Maybe its one of the 22.

I suspect that we may see the ST go away and be reborn as a 675 model or
just get morphed into an FJR type.  I agree with you that there really
wouldn't be much sense in having two 1200cc sport tourers even if one is
more sporty, and the other more toury.

For me, a Sprint 675 w/ 2 bags would be an ultimate commuter bike for day to
day riding that could easily handle longer runs.

--Joel