From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of brettwilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:28 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] ST replacement

You also have to?keep in mind that we live in an instant world, with
marketing depts that have to justify their existance and budgets. The days
of long model runs are diminishing. Every year something "new" has to be
produced, regardless if its an improvement or not. Personally I think the ST
has a place for a long model run, it works just as it is.

Honda had a good thing going with the CBR600F, with one of the longest model
runs in modern times, but they decided to kill it off. Go figure.

I reckon there is a place for a big shafty in the Triumph line up to compete
with the FJR etc, in addition the ST in its present form.

As for the 675,?in addition to?the Daytona and the Street Triple I reckon
there is a lot of development in that turbine smooth motor.?A mid weight
sports tourer as well as an "adventure tourer" to compete with KTM would do
well.

Brett.