Re: [St] The Future of Motorcycling

Yes, yes you did!

Australia also put the stops to Orbial Engine's 2-stroke 4 cylinder car
motor which supposedly got better mpg, had lower emissions, had more HP and
less weight than a similar sized 4 stroke.

Orbital and the Aussy Gov were testing something like 100 cars w/ the
motor.  I never saw the results so who knows why the project was ended.
--Joel