Re: [St] The Future of Motorcycling

Arizona is the only state I know that you can get a quad legal. You can even
get the Rhino side by side type one street legal too.

Some one got around it here in PA, but apparently it made PA change their
rules so it doesn't happen again.
If you simply put a non locking rear in the quad and lower it, it would work
great on the road and be no less safe (maybe more so) than a bike.

--Joel