Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 36, Issue 27

So is that a problem with that list, or is that just the type of list
you subscribe to?

By the way, I'll have my wife get back to you since she handles that
department.

On Mar 26, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Denis Liakos wrote:
> "...anything that doesn't have to do with "The future of
> motorcycling"!
>
> You think that's bad?  One of the other lists I peruse is currently
> in deep
> discussion regarding the merits of various clothes washers/ dryers....

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned