[St] Fw: The Annual Insurance Question

lisa,

try foremost (owner by farmers insurance). they were half of progressive what progressive wanted for the same coverage.

i am in texas (collin co. not the most expensive)

i can 150k/300k liability and same for uninsured.
$1000 ded. on collision
$250 comp.

plus they cover towing, and $3500 in accessories at no cost.

progressive wanted: $1150
foremost:                $650

and they give discounts for msf classes something progressive doesn't (why they wouldn't encourage these are beyond me). also keep in mind my home and auto are through them, so that helped a little.

philip