Re: [St] Triumph tank bag

I don't think I ever read the instructions, if there were any, but I wrapped
the front two straps around the frame at 10 and 2 and attached the 2 steel
pieces to the rear tank bolts under the seat.  That arrangement is still
working for me after 80,000 miles.

Dan.

Dan Wallander
Rio Rancho, NM  87124