Re: [St] chain gremlin

That's my experience. I had to recenter the rear sprocket some time after I bought
my bike. Probably not centered OK in a first place. It could also be after rear hub
re-greasing (part of the normal service schedule).

Sure the alternative issue could be that some chain link axles got worn out more than others
then got the apparent length of some portions longer. That could also be easily double checked
measuring ten links all around the chain.

Fred

Ok - I have never heard of that one before. If Marc were to put new chain and sprockets on his bike I reckon all would be well. If the above can be explained a little better, I'm all ears, or eyes in this case as its email.

Brett.