Re: [St] Insurance an Break In

Lisa
Soon to be owner of 2008 Tornado Red Sprint ST

Wasn't it almost 10 years ago that you bought a Tornado Red ST? ;-)

GG
---
Greg Gagliano
www.ggjaguar.com

Why, Mr. Gagliano! You are still lurking out here, too ;-)! How is the Northeast treating you? Come to think of it, there are quite a few of us who have been on this list for a little over 9 years now. . . . I like the company ;-).

It was the first part of March 1999 that I acquired my first Sprint ST. Richard got his that May and sold his '98 Sprint Exec that he'd had for a little over a year. We acquired the Tigers a couple of weeks apart in 2003. This will be the first time we've picked up 2 new bikes on the same day, and I'm looking forward to being back on an ST!

As for the responses to the break in question, thanks for the advise. I tend to "play by the rules" more so I will be more likely to do as Triumph recommends. I can't speak for Richard ;-). We will definitely watch the heat cycles and vary our speed, which will be interesting considering the ride we'll be on back to Houston from Albuquerque. At least we will try to avoid Interstates as much as possible. I would rather not drone home, but then again, I don't want a couple of 500 mile days either, and we're going to be close to that.

Lisa