Re: [St] (no subject)

My 01 does and I believe newer ones do also. Does your light work or am I wrong about newer bikes and 02 was a change?

Gary

By the way, my 02 ST doesn't do that, I mean check engine on after disconnecting
the battery.

Fred

>You disconnected your battery and as a result it will take three (3) complete
heat cycles for the check engine light to reset itself.  Warm the bike up >until
the fan goes on then turn off and allow to cool.  Do it three (3) times and you
will be OK.