Re: [St] Oldtimer's Sprints

Still got mine... 99 red.  Also got all my ST Rally shirts.
I'd be reeeeally impressed if there are any early, like real early 95 Sprint original owners around.
Cheers,
Jonathan West

On May 7, 2008, at 6:42 AM, Lisa & Richard White wrote:

> It was the first part of March 1999 that I acquired my first Sprint
> ST.

That got me to wondering how many original owners of '99s there are
still on the list. I was going to check the registry but I guess
that's no longer on the web site.