Re: [St] Insurance and Break In

Hope to join up in with a few stray Dawgs in Arkansas later in the year and
wish PA was as close to Ark as KS was. Sly Dawg

Where in PA are ya' hangin' out? I get over that way on occasion as The Boss is from Johnstown and her brother is in Dover. Some fellow HSTA riders are over that way too. Visiting Triumph of Windber is always something I look forward to a couple of times a year.

FWIW,

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\