Re: [St] 2007 st 1050

I received a free set of hard bags with a leftover 07 Tiger.  Size amounts
to only about 1/2 the capacity of the hard bags on the 01 ST.  Sorta
disappointed with them even if I didn't pay for them..  I am assuming the
ones on the new STs are similar...

They do look nice though.

Is the new ST luggage rack called a sliding rack as well.   The one for the
Tiger slides side to side about 3/8" - not sure why though.  I removed that
portion and mounted a Givi plate solid.

Dave Bardell