Re: [St] [ST]alternator troubles

Thanks all of you for the answers. Still need input for the voltage.

Yesterday night I undressed the bike. I controlled the resistance of the stator.
All the tree wired show a very low resistance (between each wire) which seems normal. But what is strange
regarding what I expected is that I find also a very low resistance between each wire and the
frame. Tends to indicate that the coils are connected to the ground or that one or more is shorten.
I thought it was triangle and not star mounting. I expected to find infinite resistance with
the frame.

Does anyone know for sure if the coils are connected to the frame (ground)?

Fred ST 02 BRG