[St] RS Swinger

Hi guys an gals

Not been on here for a while hope u r all well

Can anyone tell me what swinging arms will fit onto a 2000 Sprint RS form
other Triumph models

The aftermarket exhaust fitted to mine was fitted right an I have found it
chomping on the swinger

Also what sprocket carriers will fit/swap from other triumphs as the casting
looks like its bad on mine an the bearing can move

Any UK guys on here got any spares?

Also lookin for footpeg

Thanx in advance for any info/help

Im off to IOM at end of the month so need it sorted as im not bloody walkin
there :-)

  _____

It has removed 4731 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!