Re: [St] Thinking about tires II and poll

At 04:37 AM 5/20/2008, you wrote:

Sorry, I have been out the loop a little. Are the results of the tyre poll
going to be collated and reported on? Please :)

Barry
06 Sprint ST 1050 Blue (Dolly Pudding)
[was 2001 ST BRG)

Well the results will be collated and reported on when there are enough responses.Right now the total count is 7 (that's including myself).

I don't see your responses, did you reply to the questions

JohnS A Dragon Ascending "Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"