Re: [St] Getting the Bikes

Lisa,

Congrats on the new bikes. One suggestion, if your
husband will be gone longer than a few days: Loosen
the tie downs you have up front compressing the forks
a bit. You dont need nearly as much tension to keep
the bikes upright while not moving, and if you leave
them  cinced down the the pressure is hard on
things...

John

--- Lisa & Richard White <redriders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>