[St] Advice Needed - RE: Selling 2000 SprintRS

Dear LiSTers,

As much as it pains me to contemplate this decision I think I've come to the point where selling my RS is an option worth pursuing. However, I have no idea what this bike might be worth on the open market. I've seen prices all over the place in the few RS listings I've seen and I feel like my example is in better than average condition. So what I'd like is a little feedback on pricing and heck, if anyone's interested I'm certainly open to discussion.

Specs:
2-owner Lucifer Orange 2000 Sprint RS, me for the last 7 years, 20,000+ miles, currently has 23,xxx miles and slowly going higher
All factory maintenance has been done by qualified dealer, oil changes by me. It has not yet had the 24k service.
Has never be down, tipped over once and all parts were replaced w/ new factory parts.
From 5' away it can pretty much pass for new. It's always been covered and stored indoors and wintered in an enclosed space.
Rubber is 2 seasons old, but has less than 3k on it, plenty of life remaining (unfortunately)

Accessories
Full compliment of Triumph soft luggage (panniers and tank bag) - bags show some sun fade, what can I say, I actually used them. :)
Triumph Carbon Pipe
Jack Liley Double Bubble Screen
Throttlemeister lock
probably a few other minor farkles that I'm forgetting (carbon tank pad like stuff)

Basically the bike has been well used but also well taken care of.

A representative picture: http://www.pbase.com/n_maher/image/35764869.jpg

So any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nate
00SprintRS