Re: [St] Advice Needed - RE: Selling 2000 SprintRS

Realize that the market has really changed right now. People are unloading lots of toys due to the economy being so bad, and few are buying them.

I was hoping to sell my KLX but the only interest was at such a low price that it wasn't worth selling. I may still try again but it's not a good time to be selling just about anything.