Re: [St] Advice Needed - RE: Selling 2000 SprintRS

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

I agree! What are you thinking???

Ya' know I hate "me too" replies Nate, but in this case "ME TOO!"

Say it ain't so, Joe! If you just need to tuck it away somewhere for the next 500 years until Costco's sell law degrees, I'd be glad to care for and feed it here in Ohio.

If you really mean to move it I may find an interested party or two around.

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\