Re: [St] Tune up Time.

Karl Clark wrote:

How to get the AirBox off to change the Spark Plugs?

Can't help ya' there, had the dealer just do mine while they were in there adjusting the valves and syncing the throttle bodies. The rest I do myself mostly, sure wish I could see the above done to learn how...

Any advice on the Radiator Fluid Flush?

Undo drain bolt in the side of the pump, open the radiator cap, let it drain into a bucket or a turkey roaster pan. Dump a gallon of distilled water in, maybe circulate it a little? and drain that out. Refill with decent coolant w/o silicates, like Honda premix. Don't forget to get a new crush washer at the auto-parts store.

Any advice on the Front Brake Fluid Flush?
Any advice on the Rear Brake Fluid Flush?

The Mighty-vac is a damn-handy thing to have. But you can do it the old fashioned way: crack the bleeder open, squeeze the lever and hold, close the bleeder, release the lever. Repeat repeatedly while keeping an eye on the reservoir level and refilling with clean DOT-4 brake fluid as needed. Never let it get too low as to let air in or you'll have to really work to pump/clear that bubble out. It helps to have a second person help with this.

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\