[St] crash protectors

We have had 2 instances here in Australia of people claiming damage to a
particular type of bike on a forum, though we have NEVER had a warranty
claim and have been unable to obtain pictures or any other supporting
evidence despite requests, and R&G in the UK have likewise found no such
evidence. One was pushing people to swap to another brand (we know to be
inferior) and therefore have our suspicions.

Anyone who genuinely feels that an R&G product has failed to work as
expected in normal use is welcome to send pictures to me at
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I will investigate and bring up with R&G if
necessary - regardless of where in the world they were purchase from.

Thanks for that Robert, I can assure you that I do not have any sinister agenda regarding my posting, and that I fitted the protectors as instructed.
 I have forwarded a number of high definition pictures to Robert, and look forward to hearing what he has to say about them.
Steve