Re: [St] Aqua Dawg & Trailering

Jack,

If you had not been enjoying yourself in Arkansas, you might have gotten a call when the trailer tire went since we were in your "neck of the woods", so to speak ;-).

and

Fred,

Lisa, you got guts to do that alone w/ your mom. Pretty impressed.
I'm not even sure I'd do that with mine which is the same age as your
and good shape too.

I don't really consider it gutsy. I was doing what I had to do to get my bike. . . . oh, and Richard's, too ;-). Richard & I have done enough trailering together that I really was not worried about that part of it. The distance in the amount of time we had was more of an issue. Mom is a good driver, even if I couldn't relax enough to sleep while she was driving. If you think about it, the person who has guts is my mom, who went on a long trip with her "crazy" daughter to get motorcycles she hates ; -).

Lisa