From: <rlnm2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [St] Extra Fuel

Therefore I had a thought of buying a fuel tank to fit in my Givi top box
and running a fuel line under the seat to the pump (on the side of my OEM
tank) with a petcock.
Since this commute is straight up highway riding (i.e. no knee dragging) the
extra weight in that top box shouldn't throw off my handling too much,
right? Or is this just a down right stupid thought of attempting?