[St] Mushrooms

iPat wrote: i never had the delimna with the mushrooms though, they were
common sence to me!

I'm on Matt's side here as I have seen three bikes now, that I know of,
that were totaled at slow falls because the sliders broke the frame.
Question, did anyone ever contact Triumph and ask them if the frame was
designed for sliders to be installed in that area?
And, would they warranty the frame if a slider broke the frame?
I doubt it.
I have no issue with the companies making frame sliders.
But, I think they are for falling at steep lean angles, not too far from
ground level, and at a angle with a low straight line impact away from the
frame.
You know when the guys who race fall they are way over and the bike usually
just slides.
I'd rather replace plastic if I am attacked by a Gravity Storm than have my
bike totaled.
And mushrooms should be eaten or smoked, not destroying the aesthetics of
beauty:-)
Waiting for the flames.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42