Re: [St] Extra Fuel

OK, here's my off the wall 2 cents:

As I see it, without extra fuel you will need fuel
everyday, and will be pushing the limits by the time
you approach home at night. Since fueling once a day
isnt a bad interval, I would plan on that, and do a
thing or two to increase my range. Going up a tooth on
the front sprocket ( down two on the back), or some
combination thereof will increase your range and hence
your mileage just a bit to give you a bit more margin.
Running harder more tour oriented tires and at a
higher PSI will also do that. Then I would look at a
safe way of carrying about an extra gallon of fuel in
a safe, sealed container, not hooked up to the fuel
system, just in case you have a detour, or a
particularly ham fisted mood one day on your way home
from work...

:-)

Just my 2cents,

John