Re: [St] Extra Fuel

There are quite a few options now available for carrying extra fuel on bikes.
I am investigating this myself for my Scrambler. Thats a slightly different
case as I will be venturing to far flung places so carrying enough fuel is the
first priority.

There are systems that use their own top box or pannier & brackets, bladder
type systems that roll up when empty or there is the custom route where you
find a spot on your bike and get a tank and brackets made and plumb it all in. As
has been mentioned the pressurised fuel system is a consideration.

It will take some thought and experimentation no matter which way you go.

For my way of thinking, if youre going to go to the trouble and expense, you
want to end up doubling your fuel range to make it a worthwhile exercise.

Brett.