Re: [St] Extra Fuel

I'm glad I'm not the only one here asking myself the question, Why?

Is it really that much of a burden to go to a gas station these days? I do most fill ups without even getting off the bike. But if I had to fill 2 or even three tanks it would certainly be less convenient.

Especially in the case of the original poster where his range is barely getting him through one day. To save any trips to the gas station it means he needs to DOUBLE his fuel capacity, or carry at least another 5 gallons.