Re: [St] Extra Fuel

At 12:31 PM 5/23/2008, you wrote:
I thought Oregon was the only state blessed with that kind of stupidity. :-)
No offense to any listers in that state to my north. I'm sure it's not your fault.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643 - www.aestheticdesign.com
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Matt, it is their fault since it is only a state law, so I'm sure that someone could (or should) get one of their state representatives to try to reverse that law.
Of course that does not say much for my fellow Jersey-ites, either does it?

Heck, I'm breaking that law every time I fill up any of my vehicles since the only person that is supposed to handle the gas pump hose (here in NJ) is the Attendant.
I won't let them put it in my car, and insist on topping off the tank as well (my one cage will take almost three more gallons of gas, after the auto cutoff kicks).
I've driven out of gas stations where the non-english speaking attendant has issues with this.

But, for me that is the only way I can be sure that I'm getting what I ask for. Especially with the .30/gal price differential between premium and regular, and owning vehicles that require premium gas.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"