Re: [St] Extra Fuel

No I wasn't implying that he steal gas.

It was meant only as a witty response.

But since you asked what a siphon could be used for, I'll tell you. If you have a KLR650 which has a 6 gallon tank, and your buddy has some bike with a 4 gallon tank and you are out riding in the boonies, and he runs out, it's real nice to have a siphon so you can transfer some gas from one bike to another.

My buddy Blake also has a KLR, but he has an aftermarket tank on his which holds something like 7.5 gallons, so I'd probably be the one needing the refill.