http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/sbk.cfm
and am much happier with them.
The bars come up and back more than the Spiegler's and you have the option of different bars as well.

On May 23, 2008, at 7:15 PM, st-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:25:23 -0400
From: "Denis Liakos" <denoose@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 38, Issue 29
To: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Spiegler Bar Kits:

Has anyone on the list made this type of modification to their ST?

http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/sbk.cfm

I'm looking at this with some serious interest and wondered if it's been
done by any of the members...there also some photos on TriumphRat.net if you
happen to visit that site

Thanks

Denis Liakos
'06 Sunset Red ST